The keto diet is a low-carb, high fat way of eating that has been gaining popularity for its weight loss and health benefits. This article will show you how to make the perfect keto pumpkin spice latte without sugar or dairy.
The keto pumpkin spice latte starbucks is a popular drink that has been around for quite some time. It is the best way to get into ketosis and enjoy a delicious drink at the same time.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may earn a small fee.
This keto pumpkin spice latte is the epitome of autumn and the ideal beverage for chilly days. It’s a sugar-free, pumpkin-infused coffee that’s ready in 5 minutes, packed with healthy ingredients, creamy, and delicious. This healthy pumpkin spice latte tastes just like the ones you’d get at a coffee shop, except it’s free of carbohydrates and dairy. You’d never guess this is a sugar-free paleo pumpkin spice latte.
When the weather begins to cool down in the autumn, I want warm comfort food. Because it’s creamy and tastes just like pumpkin pie, this is my go-to drink. To further surprise you, you can now discover a delicious keto pumpkin pie recipe (with flaky crust) that is both simple to prepare and low carb.
We hope you like this keto latte as much as we do! It’s:
- Autumn flavors abound.
- Creamy and silky
- Sweetened naturally
- Low Carb
- & utterly delectable
Is Pumpkin Spice Latte a Keto-Friendly Drink?
KETO does not apply to regular pumpkin spice lattes from any coffee establishment. The traditional Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte has a high amount of sugar and harmful fats. I was astounded when I first saw their website.
A medium drink made with 2% milk and whipping cream has 52 grams of carbohydrates, 50 of which are sugar. In less than 5 minutes, you can consume 20 teaspoons of sugar.
This keto pumpkin spice latte recipe has just 3g net carbohydrates per serving, making it a keto-friendly option.
I’m looking forward to serving you this pumpkin spice latte, which I drink nearly every day throughout the autumn. I love to drink a lot of keto eggnog during the holidays. But, in the meanwhile, let us enjoy the autumn season and warm ourselves with a wonderful latte.
I made a step-by-step video to show you how I make my drink.
By the way, if you like this dish, check out my new The Keto Holidays 40+ Meals e-cookbook for more festive keto recipes ideal for the holidays.
Can I Have a Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Yes, if you brew your own keto latte with pumpkin, you can drink it on a keto diet. With a few modifications, a regular pumpkin caffe latte may be obtained. Lattes are traditionally made with whole milk, sugar, and syrups.
The greatest thing is that pumpkin is keto-friendly, making it ideal for a variety of keto autumn dishes like keto pumpkin cheesecake and my low-carb pumpkin bars.
What Is a Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte and How Do I Order One?
Although I like making my pumpkin latte at Starbucks, here’s how to get a keto latte there:
In reality, a keto-friendly latte may be ordered at any coffee shop:
- Choose a foundation — I always get an unsweetened Tall Americano when I want a coffee drink.
- Unsweetened almond milk or heavy cream may be used in lieu of normal milk.
- To make this drink taste like autumn, ask for sugar-free vanilla syrup, sugar-free cinnamon dolce, and one pump of pumpkin sauce.
- Choose a natural sweetener like erythritol or stevia.
- Heavy whipping cream or light heavy cream may be used as a garnish.
If you wish to order a pumpkin spice latte, this option has 7g net carbohydrates and about 90 calories.
Homemade Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
All you need to create this ideal keto drink is a few ingredients and a few minutes later, you’ll have a thick and creamy warm beverage. This low-carb keto pumpkin spice latte may be made with only a few simple ingredients:
- Strong brewed coffee or two espresso shots — Lattes are usually prepared with espresso shots, but if you don’t have one, strong coffee will suffice.
- Unsweetened almond milk – has less carbohydrates than normal milk and provides an earthy taste to this healthy pumpkin spice latte that compliments all of the spices.
- All of the spices required to enhance the tastes are included in pumpkin pie spice.
- Pumpkin puree – Get pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin pie filling, which is high in sugar and carbohydrates.
- thick whipped cream or coconut cream
- sweetener of choice for keto
- extract of vanilla
- Whipped Cream with No Sugar
Spice Blend for Pumpkin Pie
This handmade fresh pumpkin spice blend is one of my favorites. It’s very delicious and smells fantastic.
These are the items I use to create my own pumpkin spice mix if you can’t locate it pre-packaged. It’s as simple as mixing the spice and storing it in an airtight container.
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon clover powder
- a quarter teaspoon of cardamom
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte: How to Make It?
You’ll notice that, like the majority of my keto recipes, this one is simple to prepare.
- To begin, combine all of the ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. To mix the ingredients, whisk them together.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat to allow the pumpkin spices to infuse the latte. Taste and adjust the amount of sweetness as needed. Turn off the heat.
- Make a strong cup of coffee and combine it with the hot PSL mixture.
- Top the keto pumpkin spice latte with fresh whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin spice or cinnamon. It’s fantastic!
Using unsweetened almond or coconut cream, you may create a dairy-free paleo pumpkin spice latte. This low-carb keto beverage is really creamy and tasty.
Tips for making a Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- This recipe may be made with any nut or seed milk, such as almond, cashew, or flax! Because we don’t want to add carbohydrates to the drink, the only restriction is that it must be unsweetened.
- You may use store-bought pumpkin spice, but make sure it’s sugar-free. A teaspoon or two, depending on your preference, will enough to create the ideal keto autumn beverage.
- Make sure you’re using pumpkin puree rather than pumpkin pie mix. On the market shelves, these two are frequently seen together.
- Make sure you’re using a high-quality vanilla extract. Making the homemade pumpkin spice latte taste more like the beverages from the major chains makes a significant impact.
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes with Low Carbs:
The flavor of an e latte is similar to that of a coffee shop latte, but without the carbohydrates and dairy. You’d never guess this is a sugar-free paleo pumpkin spice latte.
Mode of Preparation Stop your screen from turning black.
Make one cup of strong coffee in your preferred method. It’s much better if you have a coffee machine.
Combine the unsweetened almond milk, pumpkin puree, and coconut cream in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir well until the mixture is heated.
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, choice of sweetener, and vanilla extract Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Make sure it doesn’t boil over.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the coffee. Mix thoroughly.
Fill two glasses with the hot beverage. Serve with a dollop of heavy whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice on top.
Simply mix this keto pumpkin spice latte with MCT oil, coconut oil, or grass-fed butter to make it a bulletproof drink.
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
The USDA Food Database nutrition information was used to calculate these nutrition facts. Our nutrition data are correct, but please double-check if you’re using other items. Because fiber and sugar alcohols do not increase blood sugar, they are subtracted from the net carb amount.
The phrase “pumpkin spice latte” comes to mind.
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special deals, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
The keto pumpkin spice mix is a great way to make your own keto coffee, and it’s perfect for the fall season.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte Keto?
You can order a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Keto by ordering a regular coffee and adding in the pumpkin spice syrup.
Can Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte be Keto?
The answer is yes.
Is there a sugar free pumpkin spice latte?
There are no sugar free pumpkin spice lattes.
- how to order a keto pumpkin spice latte
- keto pumpkin spice latte iced
- low carb love pumpkin spice latte
- keto pumpkin spice iced coffee
- keto pumpkin spice chai tea latte