The use of smart drugs is growing, and the benefits are becoming more clear. But as with any drug, there are risks.
Nootropic drugs are used to improve cognitive function. These drugs can be found in the form of pills, powders, and liquids. Read more in detail here: nootropic drugs examples.
People’s desire to enhance memory, concentration, and mental clarity has fueled the market for nootropics.
If you’re looking for the greatest method to get rid of brain fog and enhance mental performance, you may already be aware of what the finest nootropics can accomplish.
Nootropics, often known as “smart pills,” may assist with age-related cognitive decline, anxiety, and motivation loss by improving concentration, memory, and general brain function.
With the growing number of medicines claiming to improve mental function, it may be difficult to sort through the ineffective nootropics and smart pharmaceuticals to identify the best effective brain supplement.
Continue reading this in-depth review to learn about the best effective natural nootropic stacks that are worth the money.
The 6 Best Stacks of Nootropics (Natural)
Nootropics are a group of drugs that have a variety of impacts on cognitive performance as well as a slew of other advantages. The term comes from the Greek words “nous” (thought) and “trepein” (bending or turning).
Below are the finest nootropics, potential nootropic stacks, and over-the-counter stimulants that are available without a prescription.
Mind Lab Pro is number one.
Mind Lab Pro is a good choice if you’re searching for the best over-the-counter nootropic supplement.
Mind Lab Pro is an all-in-one natural nootropic stack that will offer you a cognitive boost as well as strong concentration for 6-8 hours. It’s also a weight-loss nootropic pill that encourages concentration and a stress-resistant diet success attitude.
- Safe, hygienic, legal, and efficient
- Validated and tested by a third party
- Shipping is quick and worldwide.
Diet success requires concentration and a stress-resistant attitude.
The 11 nootropic supplements components in Mind Lab Pro are responsible for the increased cognitive function output. Monnieri Bacopa, which prevents age-related cognitive decline, and antioxidant Rhodiola Rosea, which improves work capacity, are two of the components. It also contains L-Theanine, which aids in the production of alpha waves, which promote alertness.
Mind Lab Pro does more than just help you remember things; it also gets your creative juices flowing to help you come up with fresh ideas. It’s fantastic for boosting your creativity.
Furthermore, Mind Lab Pro contains no stimulants, making it safer to take and avoiding crashes caused by brain fog.
Mind Lab Pro’s Advantages
- Physical, mental, and emotional energy levels are all boosted.
- Reduces anxiety, stress, and sadness
- Reduces irritation and improves mood
- Improve your memory, concentration, and overall brain health.
Mind Lab Pro Side Effects
None of the 11 active components in this powerful mix have been linked to any side effects or adverse reactions. Although various body types may have different outcomes, using Mind Lab Pro at prescribed dosages has no major adverse effects.
What is the cost of Mind Lab Pro?
One pill per day is the suggested dose for Mind Lab Pro. A bottle of NootropicsDepot (60 capsules) will set you back $49.99. When buying in bulk, each tablet costs approximately $0.80. (100g). Depending on your tolerance for nootropics and the degree of your memory difficulties or cognitive impairment, you may take 1-2 capsules each day.
2. Mindset at the Performance Lab
Performance Lab Mind is a good choice if you want a basic yet effective nootropic pill without a lengthy list of components.
This nootropic stack is a basic nootropic stack that may be used on a daily basis. It’s also one of the greatest nootropics for improving motivation and mood.
- Up to 13.6 percent increase in brain energy
- Focus, memory, speed, and motivation are all aided by this supplement.
- Assists in the Recovery of Intense Cognitive Exertion
Because it just has four components, it is considered one of the cleanest nootropics.
- Cognizine, also known as CDP Choline, has been proven to boost mental performance.
- P.S. Green is a sharp green that aids in the formation of brain cells.
- L-tyrosine is a nutrient that helps to clear the mind of fog.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract is an anti-aging supplement.
After using Performance Lab Mind, consumers reported 5-7+ hours of easy concentration and a better mood. Furthermore, this brain booster aids in brain recuperation, preventing burnout and hastening recovery.
Mind may be used as a nootropic stack since it is gluten-free, soy-free, GMO-free, and has a small ingredient list. It is also free of other dietary requirements.
Performance Lab Mind’s Advantages
- Memory, learning capacity, and recall are all improved.
- Increases mental energy levels, allowing you to stay attentive all day.
- Improves concentration, allowing you to concentrate on the job at hand without getting sidetracked.
- Anxiety and despair symptoms are alleviated.
Performance Lab Mind’s Negative Effects
There have been no severe adverse effects associated with this brain supplement. Some users, however, have reported worry that it may cause increased shakiness or shivering feelings in the arms, which are generally innocuous but may decrease after several days of usage. None of the 11 components in this product have been linked to any negative side effects.
How much does it cost to use the Performance Lab Mind?
Performance Lab Mind comes in a 30-capsule bottle that costs $39.95 on the manufacturer’s website. It is recommended that users take one capsule each day with water.
NooCube is the third option.
If price is your primary consideration, Noocube is a good choice.
Noocube is one of the most effective nootropics for memory recall that is also safe to use on a regular basis. It combines seven powerful nootropic substances to boost cognitive performance throughout the day.
- Boost Your Brainpower
- Multitasking should be improved.
- Boost Your Mental Energy
- GPC Alpha (Choline)
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Claw of the Cat
- Huperzine A is a kind of huperzine that
- Theanine (L)
- Straw Oats
Noocube is an unrivaled Alzheimer’s and Dementia treatment, thanks to substances like Bacopa Monnieri. It is regarded as a full nootropic stack.
It’s worth noting that Noocube boosts concentration and enhances cognitive function without causing jitters. There were no documented adverse effects, however this is still dependent on the users.
So, if you want to enhance short-term memory and attain peak brain function performance without breaking the bank, Noocube is a safe nootropic that lasts 8-10 hours.
- Memory and cognitive function are improved.
- Throughout the day, improves mental clarity and concentration
- Enhances overall brain health for longer lasting results.
NooCube Side Effects
Although there are no documented adverse effects connected with this medication, many people report feeling shaky or having their teeth clatter after using it.
What Does NooCube Cost?
When used at the recommended dose of one capsule per day, this medication costs $49.95 per bottle and offers a 30-day supply. If you purchase three bottles in bulk, it will cost $129.85, which may be further reduced if you take advantage of any online discounts and deals.
4. Hunting Concentration
The Hunter Concentration may be one of your finest options if you’re searching for the best smart medication for focus and productivity.
This nootropic improves blood flow to the brain and helps brain cells get more oxygen and nutrients, allowing you to have improved memory, concentration, and mood.
- Non-GMO Certified Natural Nootropic
- It’s made up of nine all-natural ingredients.
The nine natural compounds that target these three regions are the source of its cognition-enhancing abilities:
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Maritime Pine Bark Extract, and Bacopa Monnieri are all natural memory enhancers.
- Citicoline and amino acids like N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine and L-Theanine help with concentration.
- Ashwagandha, Passion Flower, and Phosphatidylserine all help to enhance mood.
Clinical studies support up these substances, which are already a nootropic stack. Hunter Focus provides all-natural products that are soy- and gluten-free. It’s also safe to use since it doesn’t have any of the common negative effects of other nootropics, such as headaches and stomach problems.
Hunter Focus is one of the most effective nootropics for older people and professionals, as it enhances executive brain processes and speeds up mental thinking, making it easier to solve problems.
Hunter Focus’ Advantages
- It improves memory and recall.
- Increases attention span, concentration, mental clarity, and problem-solving precision.
- Symptoms of anxiety, sadness, and mood swings are reduced.
Hunter Focus’s Negative Effects
There are no major adverse effects connected with this medication, but many people experience jitteriness when they initially use it, which subsides within a few days or weeks.
What Is Hunter’s Concentration Level?
Hunter Focus costs $49.95 a bottle and is available for purchase on the manufacturer’s website, where you can also purchase in bulk (3 bottles) for $149.85. Within the United States, shipping is free, however there is a $6 minimum purchase cost if you choose not to do so. You can read the rest of our hunter focus information evaluation here.
5. Pill for the Mind
Do you require a boost in brain activity for studying as a student or a professional with a tight schedule? If so, BrainPill may be the best nootropic for mental clarity.
BrainPill will offer you a competitive advantage by improving brain function and increasing energy levels, just as their slogan says. This can help you remain productive and attentive in difficult circumstances without being burned out. Brain Pill not only improves brain health, but it also helps in regeneration and improves learning capacity and memory.
- Complex for Natural Brain Enhancement
- Bacopa & Citicoline (High-Quality Standardized)
- Guaranteed 100 percent refund
The 13 components in Brain Pill are responsible for the cognitive synergy effect. Citicoline, Tyrosine, P.S., the B vitamins (Vitamin B12, B5, B6), and L-Theanine all help you concentrate and feel more energized. Bacopa Monnieri, Huperzine A, Ginkgo Biloba, Vinpocetine, Vitamin B9, and DHA Complex, on the other hand, enhance mental recall speed.
BrainPill may provide you with the advantages you need, whether they are short-term or long-term. BrainPill, on the other hand, may not be the best option if you’re looking for a nootropic that may offer you a fast energy boost since it was created to assist you overcome mental tiredness problems in stressful circumstances.
The Advantages of a Brain Pill
- Memory recall and retention are improved.
- Enhances the capacity to concentrate on the job at hand without being distracted.
- Improves learning capacity and alleviates anxiety and depression symptoms.
- Reduces the effects of lack of sleep, stress, or a bad diet on the brain.
Brain Pill Side Effects
This product has no documented adverse effects, but some people report feeling shaky in their arms after using it. Many individuals report that these early adverse effects subside after a few days or weeks of consistent usage.
How Much Does a Brain Pill Cost?
When used at the recommended dose of 1–2 capsules daily, this medication costs $48.00 per bottle and offers a 30-day supply. You may save money by purchasing in bulk (2 bottles) for $89, which will give you with a 60-day supply.
6. Mind Qualia
Are you searching for a potent over-the-counter nootropic with significant cognitive advantages? Qualia Mind is just what you need.
Qualia Mind is really complete, with 28 components to achieve the most deep effects for your cognitive function, including enhanced memory recall, laser-like concentration, and increased memory recall – whether it’s long-term or short-term memory. Alpha GPC, Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa Monnieri, L-Theanine, B-complex vitamins, and Rhodiola Rosea are some of these compounds.
- Ingredients that have been studied in clinical trials
- Money-back guarantee of 100 days
- Shipping is quick.
- 100 percent gluten-free and vegan
The price, on the other hand, is a problem with this nootropic. Qualia Mind is much more costly than other nootropics on the market, costing $139 for a 30-serving bottle.
If you’re ready to pay a lot of money for unshakable concentration and maximum productivity, Qualia Mind is a good option. If not, there are plenty of alternative top nootropics or smart medicines on the market with comparable advantages that will undoubtedly suit your preferences… and your wallet.
Qualia Mind’s Advantages
- Memory recall and retention are improved.
- Mental clarity, concentration, and attention span are all improved.
- Enhances the capacity to remain focused for long periods of time without becoming distracted or diverted
- Improves general cognitive performance and protects against free radical-induced neurodegeneration.
Qualia Mind Side Effects
There are no documented negative consequences from using this product. Some users, however, have raised worry about a clenching feeling they get after taking it. Some individuals also experience teeth chattering and trembling in their arms, but both of these side effects subside within a few days or weeks.
What is the cost of Qualia Mind?
Each dosage size of 20mg L-theanine, 400mg Bacopa Monnieri leaf extract, 50mg Alpha GPC choline source, and 5mg Vinpocetine in one bottle of Qualia Mind (60 capsules) costs $139.00. There are also bulk alternatives for this medicine, where you can buy two bottles for $278, which will last you 120 days, or four bottles for $556, which will last you 240 days. Within the United States, delivery is free, while overseas purchases have a fixed shipping charge based on your location.
The Top 4 Nootropic Ingredients (Synthetic)
If your doctor advises you to take these…
Modafinil is a drug that is used to increase alertness.
Modafinil is the most powerful prescription drug currently available. This is often used to treat narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea by promoting alertness.
Modafinil improves cognitive function in the same way that other nootropic drugs do, but without the drawbacks. It is, nevertheless, still linked to typical issues including headaches and nausea.
It’s a well-known sedative with wakefulness-inducing properties. It provides significant advantages such as better cognition, greater drive and energy, improved memory recall and retention, and hyperfocus that lasts 12-15 hours or more.
Modafinil may be your buddy if you’re searching for motivation pills since it also enhances your mood and feeling of well-being, which can help you love your work.
- Expands the working memory’s capacities, which helps in learning and memory.
- Increases creativity and problem-solving abilities in general.
- Increases motivation and desire to meet objectives and complete tasks.
- Allows for increased mental endurance and a longer attention span (focuses on a single task for long periods without becoming bored or distracted)
Modafinil Side Effects
Mild headaches, nausea, low blood pressure, anxiety, nervousness, increased heart rate/blood pressure, lack of appetite (which may contribute to weight loss), sleepiness (only at high dosages), and insomnia are some of the drug’s adverse effects (only at high doses). There’s also some indication that long-term users who quit using it may develop depression.
What is the cost of Modafinil?
Modafinil is available in capsule form from online merchants and has a suggested dose of 200mg. Modalert (200mg) costs $0.87 a pill from Nootropics Depot, making each pill around $0.43. Instead, you may purchase 100g of bulk powder for $106 from the same vendor.
2. The stimulant Adderall
Adderall is an amphetamine-based medication used to treat ADHD and narcolepsy. It is one of the best nootropics since it is extremely stimulating and modifies the nervous system’s function by speeding up specific neurotransmitters. Despite the lack of a medical prescription, college students take Adderall to concentrate. Keep in mind that you must still use legal nootropics and avoid using nootropics that have been prescribed to you.
It is well tolerated since it is utilized in a medical setting, and its medicinal potential exceeds the adverse effects. However, in rare instances, Adderall may have serious side effects like as delusions and violent conduct. When used recreationally, this nootropic may cause heart attacks, particularly when combined with alcohol.
Advantages of Adderal
- Increases energy and concentration for longer periods of time.
- Allows people to focus on the job at hand without being distracted or diverted.
- Improves memory recall and retention, as well as general cognitive performance.
Adderal Side Effects
Headaches, reduced appetite, anxiety, irritability, and sleeplessness are some of the adverse effects of using this medication. When individuals first start taking it, they often suffer dry mouth and elevated blood pressure, but these side effects usually go away after a few days or weeks of continuous usage.
What Is the Cost of Adderal?
Adderal X.R. costs $188.00 for a package of 30 tablets, with each pill containing either 10mg or 20mg of the active component Amphetamine Salts. This product comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that if you are unhappy with the results, you may get your money back, no questions asked. You may also get reduced 6-month supply for $825 for 30 pill-per-day doses or $1175 for 40 pill-per-day dosages, which will last 180 days and 360 days, respectively. In the United States, shipping is free, while overseas purchases have a fixed delivery charge based on your location.
Noopept is number three on the list.
Noopept is a strong psychoactive nootropic that was developed in Russia. As a result, continuing study is being done to address its possible implications in individuals who have had a traumatic brain injury.
- Shipping is available the same day.
- Testing by a third party
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
Although it promises to protect against cognitive decline owing to its preventive properties, scientific investigations on healthy individuals have not confirmed this.
The availability of Noopept is determined by the jurisdiction. In Russia, access is accessible without a prescription, however the supplement is not available over-the-counter in the United States.
- Memory and retention are improved.
- Increases mental acuity, motivation, and efficiency
- Focus, sensory perception, and general cognition are all improved.
- Some people report that it reduces anxiety without drowsiness or tiredness. This effect may be obtained by taking it in the morning or evening.
Noopept Side Effects
When it comes to nootropics, Noopept has a very low degree of adverse effects, which is unusual. Mild headaches have been reported by some people when they first start taking this medication, but these typically go away after approximately a week. Mild nausea, dizziness, and agitation have also been reported at high doses (more than 30mg), although these side effects are uncommon.
What is the cost of Noopept?
Noopept is available in capsules or bulk powder form, and the most frequent dose is 10mg. Nootropics Depot sells Noopept capsules (30 count) for $16, which works out to approximately $0.53 per pill. If you’d rather purchase the bulk powder, 100g of Noopept costs $26 at the same store.
4. Piracetam (Piracetam)
Piracetam is a nootropic that is marketed as a dietary supplement in the United States and as a prescription medication in the United Kingdom for the treatment of myoclonus, or jerking spasms. While it is marketed as a medication in Europe, it is not recommended for use as a nootropic.
- Shipping is available the same day.
- Testing by a third party
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
It may also be used to treat depression, seizures, and dementia, in addition to myoclonus. This is due to the alteration in neurotransmitter activity, which causes the nervous system to slow down. It’s also recognized to aid in the treatment of social anxiety.
- Enhances memory and learning abilities
- Enhances creativity by increasing the speed with which one thinks.
- Can help with alertness and anxiety reduction.
- Increases blood flow to brain cells and protects them from oxygen deprivation, preventing brain damage.
Piracetam Side Effects
Piracetam is usually well tolerated, although it may cause a variety of adverse effects. Sleepiness, headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, fatigue, irritability, agitation, lethargy, tremors, muscle weakness, skin rashes, allergic skin reactions (itching, swelling, hives), sedation, upset stomach, slurred speech, unsteadiness, balance problems, memory loss, anxiety, depression, restlessness, confusion, irregular or rapid heartbeat, and high blood pressure are just a few of the symptoms.
What is the cost of Piracetam?
Piracetam is a low-cost medication that has a number of advantages for the user. It may be bought in bulk powder or tablet form from internet merchants at a cheap price. For example, Nootropics Depot sells 100 grams of Piracetam for $16.
When deciding on the best cognitive enhancers, there are a few things to keep in mind.
If you’re still having trouble deciding on the best nootropics, here are some things to think about:
- Components – In order to achieve optimum cognitive function, you must first determine which ingredients are most likely to provide you with the most advantages. Look for nootropics with components that have been proven in clinical trials.
- Stimulants – Caffeine is one of the most readily available stimulants, providing concentration and mental energy to help you get through the day. Caffeine and L-Theanine are often mixed to help people concentrate on difficult activities. These, on the other hand, often make individuals nervous and cause crashes. To prevent this, you must choose the highest-quality nootropics that will provide you with long-lasting energy without causing you to crash.
- Because you’ll never know which nootropic fits your body chemistry until you try it, it’s essential to look for goods that provide a money-back guarantee. This enables you to experiment with the smart pill that works best for you without having to worry about the expense.
- Price – If the price is too high, the cognitive-enhancing effects will be insufficient. It’s worth noting that low-cost nootropics may provide the least advantages, while high-cost nootropics may not always guarantee top-tier results. Given this, you’ll need to know how to combine an excellent nootropic with a cheap price.
How Do Nootropics Work And What Are They?
Let’s define nootropic before we get into how these amazing medicines operate. Nootropics are brain enhancers that improve cognitive performance, increase mental alertness, and even reduce anxiety.
Natural and synthetic nootropics are the two main types of nootropics.
- Nootropics that are made from natural ingredients. This kind of nootropic is made up of all-natural and herbal components that have been shown to enhance mental function and brain health. Amino acids, botanicals, B vitamins (such as Vitamin B12), and plant extracts have all been investigated for their ability to enhance cognition. Ginkgo Biloba, Rhodiola Rosea, and Lion’s Mane mushroom are among examples.
- Smart medicines made from synthetic materials. These nootropics are chemicals developed in a lab that have the most potent nootropic effects on mental abilities. These top nootropic pills are mainly utilized by physicians to treat mental health problems, as opposed to natural brain boosters.
Six brain circuits are aided by nootropics:
- Brain Energy – improves mitochondrial metabolic activity and oxygen and food absorption in the brain.
- Brain Chemicals – promotes neurotransmitter production and improves receptor sensitivity to maximize neurotransmitters.
- Cerebral Blood Flow – improves the supply of nutrients to the brain by supporting cerebral circulation.
- Brain Waves – promotes alertness by optimizing Alpha brain waves.
- Clears neutropics and protects brain cells from the harmful effects of stress via neuroprotection.
- Supports neuroregeneration by preserving the plasticity of brain cell membranes.
The Consequences of Using Nootropics
Despite their beneficial effects on cognitive, nootropic substances have certain dangers.
Even with high-quality smart medicines, you must be aware of the dangers, even if some side effects are minor.
Because we all have distinct body chemistry, these nootropic substances may have varied effects on us.
The following are some of the most frequent adverse effects:
- Aches in the stomach
If you have a pre-existing medical condition or are taking other medicines that may create unforeseen reactions in your body, be cautious about using nootropics. It is critical to get medical advice first. If you’re new to nootropics, start with our guide to the best nootropics for beginners.
So, which nootropics supplement is the finest on the market?
The following list of brain-boosting substances is only a small sample of the increasing number of nootropics available. Despite understanding which smart medicines are better than the others, keep in mind that nootropic research is still in its early stages, and therefore no definitive conclusions on their effectiveness can be drawn.
If you’re looking for the greatest nootropic pills that work for you, this review may help, but it shouldn’t be your final decision.
It’s also crucial to think about taking nootropics properly, with all essential risks taken into account, such as contacting an expert before starting any kind of treatment program.
Furthermore, this nootropics review does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or therapy for any particular health problem. Before you decide to use any nootropic pills, see your doctor first.
The do nootropics work is a question that has been asked for years. There is not one answer to the question, but many.
Frequently Asked Questions
What drugs increase cognitive function?
Some drugs that have been shown to increase cognitive function include amphetamine, methylphenidate, and caffeine.
What are some examples of enhancement for cognitive performance?
Some examples of enhancement for cognitive performance are caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and many others.
How do smart drugs affect the brain?
Smart drugs are often used to enhance the cognitive abilities of people. They can help with memory, learning, and concentration.
- best nootropics 2020
- nootropics near me
- cognitive enhancer meaning
- best nootropics 2021
- nootropics for adhd