I hope you’re ready for a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional cinnamon rolls! These vegan cinnamon rolls are made with spelt flour and date sugar, and they’re absolutely delicious. These vegan cinnamon rolls are the perfect treat for any occasion. They’re made with wholesome ingredients and they’re absolutely delicious. Give them a try and you’ll see what all the fuss is about!
The problem – unhealthy cinnamon rolls
Cinnamon rolls are often made with white flour, which is not as nutritious as whole wheat flour. They also usually contain lots of sugar and fat. These ingredients make cinnamon rolls high in calories and not very good for you. Sometimes people want a treat that is unhealthy. Cinnamon rolls are one of those things. But there is a healthier alternative. These vegan cinnamon rolls are made with spelt flour and date sugar. They’re the perfect treat for any occasion. They’re made with wholesome ingredients and they’re absolutely delicious.
The ingredients in traditional cinnamon rolls and how they’re not good for you
The ingredients in traditional cinnamon rolls are not good for you. They are high in calories and not very nutritious. White flour is not as good for you as whole wheat flour. Sugar and fat are unhealthy, and they make cinnamon rolls high in calories. A healthier alternative to traditional cinnamon rolls is a recipe for vegan, gluten-free cinnamon rolls. These cinnamon rolls are made with spelt flour and date sugar, and they’re absolutely delicious.
Healthy cinnamon rolls recipe
1 cup spelt flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons date sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil or melted coconut oil
3/4 cup almond milk or other plant-based milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
4 tablespoons date sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray or oil.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together spelt flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in date sugar and olive oil until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together almond milk, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
4. To make the filling, mix together date sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
5. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with half of the filling mixture. Repeat with the remaining batter and filling mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
Tips on how to enjoy these cinnamon rolls without feeling guilty
One way to enjoy these cinnamon rolls without feeling guilty is to make them healthier. You can do this by using spelt flour instead of white flour and date sugar instead of regular sugar. You can also use olive oil or coconut oil instead of butter. Another way to make these cinnamon rolls healthier is to make them vegan. This means that they will not contain any dairy products. You can make them vegan by using almond milk or other plant-based milk instead of cow’s milk. You can also use vegan margarine or oil instead of butter.